We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dwarika-sommath-diu

1 post
dwarika-sommath-diu

hello

please help to plan my trip.

i will reach rajkot airport on 1st April by 8 pm

amf my return flight is booked on 6th April at 7 pm

my plan is :-

1st april - reach airport and stay at hotel and relax

2nd April - travel to dwarika and visit places around dwarika,stay night at dwarika

3rd april - dwarika to somnath,visit places around somnath,stay at somnath

4th april- somnath to diu, visit daman and diu,stay at hotel or resort

5th april diu and daman

6th return to rajkot

suggest me better plan and places which i can add in my trip

2 replies to this topic
Rajkot, India
Level Contributor
377 posts
47 reviews
1. Re: dwarika-sommath-diu

Diu and Daman are administratively single territory but geographically some 700 km apart.

Well, plan seems good. However you can visit Porbandar and beach of Madhavpur enroute from Dwarka to Somnath.

Somnath, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
2. Re: dwarika-sommath-diu

I suggest to

1st April – reach airport and drive to Diu stay at Diu

2nd April – Visit to beach town Diu. Visit St. Paul's Church, Gangeshwar Temple, Naida Caves, I.N.S.Khukery, Nagoa Beach, DiuMuseum and Diu Fort. Latter back to Somnath, Overnight stay at the hotel.

3rd April – Diu To Sasan Gir visit Jungle Safari, latter visit Somnath Temple, Evening visit aarati latter watch sound and light show in somnath temple, overnight at somnath

4th April – early morning visit Somnath Temple, Bhalka Tirth, Geeta Mandir, Triveni Sangam, latter visit Porbandar at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple – The only Sudama Temple in the world. Later proceed to Dwarka, Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple, Overnight stay at the hotel.

5th April – Today visit sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Gopi Talav, Beyt Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, Overnight stay at the hotel.

6th April – return to Rajkot enrout visit Visit Bala Hanuman Temle know for its non stop ramdhun since 1956 and in mentioned in Guiness Book of World Records, also visit Lakhota Lake Museum at Jamnagar, evening arrived Rajkot.

Suggest to accommodation

Diu: Sugati Beach Resort, Radhika Beach Resort, Kohinoor Resort

Somnath: Sagar Darsan, Sun Plaza, Safari Resort, Fern Residency,

Dwarka, Virgo Inn Rajdhani, Regenta Inn The Dwarika, Hotel Mercury,

Rajkot, Fern Residency, Regenta Central, Chowki Thani

Taxi Service: Rajkot Taxi Service, Shree Sonal Travel

Reply to: dwarika-sommath-diu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted