We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sikkim tour

New Delhi, India
4 posts
1 review
Sikkim tour

Hi. Me, my husband and 5month old daughter travelling to sikkin via flight on 10th june till 16th jine. Please suggest an itenary including gangtok, pelling and darjeeling. If the weather is a concern, or 3 cities would be difficult in 6n,7d then we would do only 2 cities. Please suggest

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Sikkim tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2018, 22:05

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17,591 posts
106 reviews
2. Re: Sikkim tour

Akelafriend16 reported directly to the Forum Moderators for removal from the site.

3 posts
3. Re: Sikkim tour

Hello,

I am planning to go to North Sikkim. If you guys are foreigners, I would like to go with you, as I need one more foreigner to go with me to get the Restricted Area Permit. We could also save money splitting the fare. Please let me know if you would be interested, I am from USA (CA).

Thank You,

Anesh

New Delhi, India
4 posts
1 review
4. Re: Sikkim tour

Nope, we are indians

Reply to: Sikkim tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted