We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring break, but not SPRING BREAK

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Spring break, but not SPRING BREAK

Hi I am planning a trip with several teens, we want someplace we can walk or bike to the beach and some restaurants and shopping. I'd like a buzzy atmosphere but we are coming mid-March and I'm terrified that we'll be surrounded by wet t-shirt contests and wild college spring-breakers. We'd like to rent a large condo and I'm willing to spend a little more to find the right environment. I grew up in Bradenton but haven't been there for 30+ years. Advice VERY welcome!

Mentioned in this post
Bradenton
Bradenton
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
37,913 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spring break, but not SPRING BREAK

it will be very, very busy, as you now -- but there really aren't any party-central headquarters along the southwest Gulf coast.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,601 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spring break, but not SPRING BREAK

AMI would be a good choice, but availability will be low most places. Check Captiva and Siesta Key too?

Mentioned in this post
Captiva Island
Captiva Island
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spring break, but not SPRING BREAK

Thank you!

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spring break, but not SPRING BREAK

Thank you I will check them both!

5. Re: Spring break, but not SPRING BREAK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2017, 11:46