We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laganas June 2018

Durham, United...
8 posts
Laganas June 2018

My hubby, sister, brother in law and I are going to Laganas in June 2018. We are staying at the Ionis Art hotel. I have seen lots of posts about nightlife for the younger generation but does anyone have any recommendations of pubs, clubs, (Rock, Ska, Soul music) or any good Kareoke Bars. nice eating houses or recommended trips for us (we are in our late 40s/early 50s)?

Thank you

3 replies to this topic
swindon,england
Level Contributor
4,139 posts
264 reviews
1. Re: Laganas June 2018

There are some quieter tavernas and bars that are situated along the beach in the Kalamaki direction and a few others towards the other direction from the bottom of the strip.

The main strip which is where i believe your hotel is situated close to is virtually all geared towards the younger crowds.

I should add that is was a good few years since we stayed there but by most accounts things are much the same,as a couple we were in our early forties when we stayed in Laganas and tended to spend the early part of the evening wandering along the strip before retreating to the quieter areas later on once the youngsters got into full swing.

I can't recall seeing anything of the music genre you mention but you might well find it along the coast in Kalamaki which is only a short taxi ride away.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Argassi, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
4,180 posts
33 reviews
2. Re: Laganas June 2018

Laganas is the main party resort, very popular with kids who've just finished alevels etc in June onwards. It's popular with more mature visitors early & late season. Most of the main strip places are geared up for the kids, especially later at night.

Best area for you to go would be either along the beach or, maybe better, along the Kalamaki road at the opposite end of the strip. Most live music is more the tribute act type & the odd karaoke bar.

For more suitable evening entertainment you'd probably do better to get a taxi into Kalamaki at night.

swindon,england
Level Contributor
4,139 posts
264 reviews
3. Re: Laganas June 2018

For excursions and days out take a look at the link below which although is not company based in Laganas it does pick up there and will at least give you an idea of the trips that are available from the area.

http://nefis-travel.com

Reply to: Laganas June 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Laganas
Recent Conversations