We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Non Alcoholic beer

St Albans, United...
2 posts
Non Alcoholic beer

Off my beer on doctors orders for the time being. I much prefer non alcoholic beer to sticky lemonade, coke etc... what's the availability like in Caleta please?

8 replies to this topic
Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
1. Re: Non Alcoholic beer

I've seen a lot of San Miguel alcohol free in the majority of places around here, there's also alcohol free cocktails as an option too! Hope you manage to find something suitable for you! Enjoy your holidays

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
753 posts
438 reviews
2. Re: Non Alcoholic beer

Hope you manage to find what your looking for & still manage to enjoy your hollibobs!

St Albans, United...
1 post
3. Re: Non Alcoholic beer

Thank you, San Miguel 0.0 will do fine. Without the alcohol free lagers it would have been much harder to stop drinking. They have come a long way since Kaliber.:-)

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
25 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Non Alcoholic beer

The eurospar also sells Heineken 0 as well. Probably others just noticed that one.

9 posts
5. Re: Non Alcoholic beer

Whats the point in paying for something thats not there?

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
37 reviews
6. Re: Non Alcoholic beer

What do you mean by that comment? Bit confused!

Fuerteventura, Spain
Level Contributor
220 posts
1 review
7. Re: Non Alcoholic beer

I think I have seen alcohol free beer in Mercadona - sin or 0 on the label. Sin means without.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Non Alcoholic beer

The Lord Nelson sell Becks blue which is alcohol free there is also good entertainment there .

Reply to: Non Alcoholic beer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste