We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caleta de Fuste for Xmas 2018

Co Dublin
Level Contributor
70 posts
28 reviews
Caleta de Fuste for Xmas 2018

Hi Im looking to book a week away leaving 20/21st December from Dublin to Caleta de Fuste for Xmas week as have had a lot of loss this year so no family to spend it with, best Im away. Never been before so any advice would be great. I see its 10mins from airport and best to get a taxi on landing not prebook as cheaper. Id like an aparthotel ideally, all inclusive yet the choice to to cook if needed on the odd day, some Engl tv channels, as close as possible to the beach, a nice pool area, free wifi etc Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
80 reviews
1. Re: Caleta de Fuste for Xmas 2018

Very sorry to hear you have no family to go on holiday with , you ve made the right decision to go to Caleta such a lovely friendly resort. If you are on Facebook follow sun sea Caleta a fabulous helpful group which will give you lots of tips what to do & make some new friends. Have a fabulous holiday

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Caleta de Fuste for Xmas 2018

Not sure if it is still AI or has kitchens but the San Jorge and Antigua complex did have these.

Co Dublin
Level Contributor
70 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: Caleta de Fuste for Xmas 2018

Thanks everyone unfortunately the San Jorge was booked out since I opened this forum. SO i have gone a litle quirky and checked out all the reviews of ALL the hotels advertised and the only one with no negative comment was La Casita Hotel, its got 17 rooms and very intimate but just has amazing reviews so I booked my flights yesterday and off to Fuerteventura for Christmas. Thanks for all your feedback especially MazandKen those two fb pages are amazing feels like a whole new family. Thank you all.

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
80 reviews
4. Re: Caleta de Fuste for Xmas 2018

Brilliant! I haven’t stopped there but know where it is it will be fantastic for you small friendly & in a great location. You ve got something wonderful to look forward too 😘

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
26 reviews
5. Re: Caleta de Fuste for Xmas 2018

Caleta is lovely at Christmas, as it is at any time. It is also perfect for the solo traveler. You will not be disappointed with la casita, it is a very special place.

Reply to: Caleta de Fuste for Xmas 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste