We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Barcelo Thalasso to Acua waterpark?

Pembroke, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
14 reviews
Taxi from Barcelo Thalasso to Acua waterpark?

Just wondering if anyone knows rough cost for a taxi? Seems you need to catch x2 buses and not familiar with area so dont know how close to the waterpark it drops off. Thought taxi wld be better but depends on cost. Thanks in advance

14 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,127 posts
1. Re: Taxi from Barcelo Thalasso to Acua waterpark?

The bus stops opposite the water park and a taxi will be a little over 60 euros however the excursion centre have organised coach trips up there which would probably be your best option.

Pembroke, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Taxi from Barcelo Thalasso to Acua waterpark?

Thanks. I think the excursion centre only do trips to the waterpark on Lanzarote I asked them. Bus it will be then I reckon as taxi seems too expensive plus entry fee. Many thanks for the advice.

Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Taxi from Barcelo Thalasso to Acua waterpark?

If you go to another exserion centre they do this one et exertions do it

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,384 posts
302 reviews
4. Re: Taxi from Barcelo Thalasso to Acua waterpark?

You can get excersion to the waterpark in corralejo form the excersion shop in the white centre as i done this a couple of times when i had my kids with us

Pembroke, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: Taxi from Barcelo Thalasso to Acua waterpark?

Thank you but where might I find the White Centre?

Caleta de Fuste...
Destination Expert
for Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
8,000 posts
31 reviews
6. Re: Taxi from Barcelo Thalasso to Acua waterpark?

The 'white center' is the El Castillo Shopping area next to the Barcelo Hotel. It's no longer white, as it's been painted.

The Excursion Center no longer doesn't do trips to the Acuapark in Corralejo according to their website.

Pembroke, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
14 reviews
7. Re: Taxi from Barcelo Thalasso to Acua waterpark?

Oh right I'll pop in when we're there and try to find out. Do you recall the cost?

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,127 posts
8. Re: Taxi from Barcelo Thalasso to Acua waterpark?

Ref 6.

The 'white center' is the El Castillo Shopping area next to the Barcelo Hotel. It's no longer white, as it's been painted.

caletafuerteventura We all know that nothing stays the same but I do hope that the Yelmo Cinema has not recently been screening High Plains Drifter. LOL

Pembroke, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
14 reviews
9. Re: Taxi from Barcelo Thalasso to Acua waterpark?

Sorry but just wanted to double check is this shopping centre that does excursions next to barcelo thalasso or barcelo castillo hotel as I've since realised there are 2 barcelo's in the town? Sorry never been before and want to make sure I head off in the right direction. We'll be staying at barcelo thalasso.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,127 posts
10. Re: Taxi from Barcelo Thalasso to Acua waterpark?

Yes it is there and only a couple of minutes walk away. The Barceló complex and hotel are next door to each other and this complex is also owned by the Barceló.

Reply to: Taxi from Barcelo Thalasso to Acua waterpark?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste