We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

phonecian ?? is it too old and run down?

NZ
Level Contributor
75 posts
8 reviews
phonecian ?? is it too old and run down?

hi, we are going to have 3 nights on the gold coast in August with our 8 month old baby. We are looking for an apartment. Our main criteria is central location so we can get takeout or dinner closeby and a lovely heated outdoor pool so mum & dad feel like were on holiday & can take turns are relaxing & reading - and heated pool so bubs can have fun and some swims! I'd ideally like a lagoon style pool so she can sit & splash about (or a toddler / wading pool). She is only a baby so we wanted to stay away from the real kids focused resorts (like paradise in surfers) as we have the rest of her childhood to go to places like that!

The phonecian seems like a great price for a great location and seems to have a lovely pool area. Is it too dated? I have also been looking at the other resorts that are mentioned on here a lot like sierra grand & air however they look like they have small pools and i'm concerned that the pool areas are often described as concrete jungles and windy.

We do want the apartment to be of a nice quality as we will probably have to spend time in in while she naps during the day and then at night so I do like the look of the newer buildings but am put off by their small pools!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,244 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: phonecian ?? is it too old and run down?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g255072-i762-k2862…

2. Re: phonecian ?? is it too old and run down?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2009, 11:08
Get answers to your questions about Broadbeach