We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Still Searching

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
518 posts
20 reviews
Still Searching

Hey Folks,

We are looking to travel Jan 24th to Feb 8th. I have been searching a fair bit and cannot seem to find a suitable rental for those dates. We have stayed at the Vista Vallarta in the past but they are fully booked. Would like a place similar to this if possible but are open to ideas such as a condo complex or smaller boutique hotel similar to Casa Rainbow or Villas Del Sol. Would also want a pool and be no more than 10-15 min walk away from the town square. Have found many places that would suit us but sites like booking.com are telling me that there is no availability plus I cannot find any contact info for some of the places.

Any ideas?

If there are any owners out there that have availability, please feel free to message me.

Thank you,

Dean

Edited: 07 August 2018, 03:30
19 replies to this topic
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
518 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Still Searching

Should add that my budget is $150-$200CAD per night

Bend, OR
Level Contributor
439 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Still Searching

Have you tried MaraVilla? www.maravillanayarit.com

We have rented one of their other properties (Villas Victoria) and have met people who were staying at MaraVilla. They are newer and everyone seems to like them. Jillian, the owner, is great to work with also.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
518 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: Still Searching

Yes I have looked at them but they only have 1 studio open for just a portion of our planned stay which will not work for us. Thank you for the reply though.

Edited: 07 August 2018, 04:35
Bend, OR
Level Contributor
439 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Still Searching

If you are on facebook, there are a couple places you might want to ask. One is Bucerias/La Cruz Literally Everything you want to know. The other is Bucerias / La Cruz Accommodation Rentals.

You've probably already checked into these but Casa Linda or Casa Playita. It's getting to be more of a challenge to find rentals in high season. I hope you find something.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
518 posts
20 reviews
5. Re: Still Searching

Thank you again for the help and I will follow up with these recommendations. Also thinking we may go down the road and check out Guayabitos or La Penita.

Bend, OR
Level Contributor
439 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Still Searching

We have stayed twice in Guayabitos both for 3 nights before heading to Bucerias. We stayed at the Decameron Los Cocos (AI) but ate most of our meals off the property. We love the activity on the beach in Guayabitos. It's been a few years since we've stayed there. At that time the town was pretty quiet at night.

Have you looked into staying in La Cruz? Lots of good restaurants and music. It has a great Sunday market and you can easily take the bus or taxi to Bucerias.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
518 posts
20 reviews
7. Re: Still Searching

Don't really want to stay in La Cruz but have been there for a few meals and yes they have some good dining options. Love Restaurant Masala a lot!! Have been to the Sunday market as well and enjoyed it as well!!

Bend, OR
Level Contributor
439 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: Still Searching

I sent you a message.

J&W
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
671 posts
199 reviews
9. Re: Still Searching

Have a look at Posada Bucerias or Nadia Suites. You can book through Tripadvisor.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
518 posts
20 reviews
10. Re: Still Searching

Thanks again everyone. The help is greatly appreciated!!

Edited: 16 August 2018, 04:56
Reply to: Still Searching
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted