We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner inexpensive

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner inexpensive

Any suggestions on outdoor inexpensive dining and drinks.

Trying to make the most of a budget friendly trip.

10 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
298 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner inexpensive

Are you asking about street taco inexpensive OR sit down restaurant ?

Most places are quite reasonable.

In centro Bucerias, check out Mariscos El Gordo (on the beach)

The Fat Boy Seafood

Google it, Yelp it, TA it. Faces the ocean

Edited: 02 August 2018, 13:07
Dallas
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
831 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner inexpensive

I recommend either Leo's on Galeana or Armando's on Francisco Madero. Neither is on the beach, but both very good and budget friendly. If you prefer the beach, Karen's. South end of town. She's not cheap, but reasonable and delicious. Also, I like Dugarel. It's on the beach on the north end of town.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
260 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner inexpensive

Mar y Sol is a good choice on the beach. Great food & reasonable prices. Just north of the plaza.

Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinner inexpensive

I have a similar thread if you are interested

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g154267…

WINNIPEG
Level Contributor
231 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dinner inexpensive

Barchelata Beer Bar is fun and inexpensive. Taco Linda allows you to bring your own liquor. Lots of inexpensive great places to dine in Bucerias.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,384 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dinner inexpensive

One of my favorite outdoor places for low-cost tacos or burgers is Tortas Korita/Tacos del Rin (also known as "The Rim") and like Linda's, it's also BYOB.

Bucerias is fortunate to have SO many great restaurants, so be sure to check out the town's restaurant reviews before you go.

Bend, OR
Level Contributor
421 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dinner inexpensive

Dellicias is sort of indoor/outdoor. Good food and reasonable prices. A really good place on the highway is Tacos Junior. Not really outdoor but not totally enclosed either. I find that most of the restaurants are inexpensive. Even the more higher end places are very reasonable.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,594 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dinner inexpensive

If you want great, cheap home delivery some night, try California Pizza. Fantastic pizza and pasta at a good price. They do have a restaurant too, but it’s away from the tourist zone.

Scottsbluff
Level Contributor
225 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dinner inexpensive

La Postal is inexpensive, outdoors and good. You won't be disappointed.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
999 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dinner inexpensive

Karen C I would like to suggest a place that is often overlooked. All the places mentioned are great and sometimes we go to El Lugar . It is budget friendly. Located right in town square upstairs overlooking the church. Great wood fired pizza and pasta dishes and more conventional Mexican fare. Closed on Mondays. Many walk by the stairway to the 2nd. floor located between a corner store and another not realizing what is there. Many locals eat there and the young ones will take their dates to El Lugar for a budget friendly romantic restaurant with a view if you sit at the tables overlooking the town square.

Reply to: Dinner inexpensive
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias