We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours/excursions

morecambe
Level Contributor
209 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tours/excursions

Staying in Playa blanca cheapest company to use for trips to waterpark/timafaya/fuerteventura etc?

4 replies to this topic
Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,345 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tours/excursions

Playa Blanca has two water parks both attached to hotel / apartments but you need to check if they are big enough as not giant places. The other in Costa Teguise may be bigger but check it out ith the others on things to do. Fuertaventura you can go on a day return from the harbour to Corralejo.

Or First minute or Touristticket run trips around that island and also do one to the Timanfaya National park

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
222 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tours/excursions

If you're close to number 30 bus route this will drop you adjacent to AquaPark. Believe entry quite expensive for a family as relatively small ( understatement ! ) to Florida water parks but looks great fun for the kids !

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,345 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tours/excursions

I listed the prices on one of my trip reports post 52 day 14. It was 20€s for adults and 14€ for children then. They wanted to charge me for admission to just take a few photos of it. So did it from outside

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187…

Level Contributor
10 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tours/excursions

If you can drive i would say hireing a car is the cheapest and best way to get to place.other than that people have said theirs a shop just on the front of flamingo beach that is the cheapest for excursions.enjoy

Reply to: Tours/excursions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca