We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hut on om beach

Tel Aviv, Israel
2 posts
Hut on om beach
Save

Hi

I'm looking for hut/ cottage close to the beach as possible with a.c

The only thing I could find is om beach resort

Thanks

Shay

Bangalore District...
Level Contributor
135 posts
45 reviews
81 helpful votes
1. Re: Hut on om beach
Save

Hi,

Om beach is a remote beach with very few huts/shacks and that too its usually seasonal ie between oct-jan.You can getto om beach/Gokarna and look around if they are still present.

regards

Lohit

Bangalore District...
Level Contributor
135 posts
45 reviews
81 helpful votes
2. Re: Hut on om beach
Save

Hi,

You can try nirvana cafe they also have huts but they are not good and non ac, they cost more too, also another place called namaste cake on om beach.

regards

Lohit

Knoxville...
Level Contributor
2 posts
38 reviews
44 helpful votes
3. Re: Hut on om beach
Save

As of November 2012, there were plenty of hut options on Om Beach in Gokarna for 250-300 rupees a night. I did not need ac and actually turned my fan off at night because I got chilly. I really enjoyed staying at Nirvana Cafe near the end of the beach (250 a night).

Level Contributor
1,138 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
4. Re: Hut on om beach
Save

I have booked nemaste cafe on om beach through

http://stayzilla.com

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
23 posts
101 reviews
89 helpful votes
5. Re: Hut on om beach
Save

Kudle beach which is close to OM have many shacks which again are seasonal.All of them are non-ac but I do not complain as the weather is very pleasant at night, which i assume will be the only time you will use room.

Had been there during new year and it had a lot of temporary shacks too.

So i suggest you look into option of stay here also.

BANGALORE
1 post
6. Re: Hut on om beach
Save

m goin on friday to gokarna......cud some1 plz help me with the hut price hw mch around it will be....?????

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
5,391 posts
525 reviews
456 helpful votes
7. Re: Hut on om beach
Save

Hi,

In Gokarna,you have plenty of options to choose from a variety of beach resorts/huts depending on your budget.Incase you are a solo traveler,you can walk in & get a good bargain after seeing the place.

Pune, India
1 post
1 review
8. Re: Hut on om beach
Save

6 of us (all guys) are going to Gokarna in the second week of November! Which would be a better place to stay - Om beach or Kudle beach? And what would the approximate rates be for huts?

Kumta, India
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
14 helpful votes
9. Re: Hut on om beach
Save

Nirvana Nature on Nirvana beach has nature cottages and tree houses, right on beach.

10. Re: Hut on om beach

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?