I'm going to be staying in a local Villa for 10 days, and would love recommendations for walks in the area. Thanks!
-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-
This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.
Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.
To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts
Hallo you can have good walking in Sant'Agata sui due golfi.
1) Ieranto bay is a wonderful bay in national park
2) from Sant'Agata to Sorrento along the ancient street: circompiso street
3) Il Deserto in central Sant'Agata
4) Sant'Agata -Massalubrense in the ancient street
5) bus (SITA) from Sant'Agata to Positano and walk from Positano to Santa Maria del Castello (1,5 hours). Up in Santa Maria del Castello there is Path of God, 4,5 hours to Bomerano. wonderful.
For this tour is better 24 hrs ticket, 8 euro, one way ticket is 2,70 euro.
There are good free maps of Massalubrense walk tour, you can send me email.