We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La luna 1 and booking.com

england
Level Contributor
122 posts
18 reviews
La luna 1 and booking.com

Hi

I have been looking at La Luna 1 which has favourable reviews .

First question - where abouts on the beach road do you come out once you have crossed etc.

Also booking.com have availability and do not mention annexe so I assume this to be la luna 1 and not 2 ?

I did email la luna asking if they had direct availability but haven't heard back as yet . But I am getting concerned as I have a flight 2 weeks today and no hotel !

Many thanks

Angela

england
Level Contributor
122 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: La luna 1 and booking.com

P.S they are showing just la luna 2 as being available on La Luna's website but as booking.com was showing availability I asked them first as would rather my money go to a hotelier rather than a TP

2. Re: La luna 1 and booking.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 July 2017, 14:50
england
Level Contributor
122 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: La luna 1 and booking.com

Thanks as always ! Do you have an email address as well? The one I emailed was laluna. Stalis@hotmail.com

4. Re: La luna 1 and booking.com

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 July 2017, 14:50
england
Level Contributor
122 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: La luna 1 and booking.com

Thank you , I will give them a call tomorrow

england
Level Contributor
122 posts
18 reviews
6. Re: La luna 1 and booking.com

I've called them and spoke to a really lovely helpful lady , essentially she said we would have to stay in la luna 2 for one night then she could move us to a ground floor room in la luna 1 the next night . She said the ground floor room would overlook the pool ? Is there some kind of balcony or privacy afforded to those rooms ?

7. Re: La luna 1 and booking.com

Removed on: 14 August 2017, 02:32
england
Level Contributor
122 posts
18 reviews
8. Re: La luna 1 and booking.com

Hi sorry for all the questions !

Is there any form of privacy ? On the terrace area? ( low wall etc ) or would be quite exposed ? And from your experience what would you overlook from those rooms ?

Thanks

Angie

Edited: 24 August 2013, 14:56
9. Re: La luna 1 and booking.com

Removed on: 14 August 2017, 02:33
england
Level Contributor
122 posts
18 reviews
10. Re: La luna 1 and booking.com

Hi

I know I'm a pain but I looked on the pics on tripadvisor , picture number 38 of 77 are they studios ?

Thanks !

Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations