We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport mahon airport

Province of...
Level Contributor
17 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
transport mahon airport

arriving mahon airport this sunday(29 july) any ideas on how much taxi will be to hotel capri le spa in mahon, or is it worth while getting bus many thanks on countdown now

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
10,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transport mahon airport

If you get a bus into town you will still have the fuss of getting yourself and luggage to the hotel - I do not know the exact fare but the airport is not far from Mahon proper so I would recommend taking a cab.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transport mahon airport

A cab from the airport to the Capri will not even take ten minutes. It is basically a straight road from the airport roundabout and a left around a tiny one way system (one block) and you are there. I can't see it costing more than €8.00, maybe €10.00 with a tip. I stayed at the Capri in 2000. Great hotel, nice location just off the Placa Esplanada. Very jealous.

3. Re: transport mahon airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2013, 14:47
Get answers to your questions about Mahon
Recent Conversations
More Mahon Topics