We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellent location Resort in Dapoli at Kolbandre Villege.

Pune, India
1 post
Save Topic
Excellent location Resort in Dapoli at Kolbandre Villege.

Enjoyed that location so much that we were not wishing to leave from there. It is not on your list. Is there any procedure to put that on your list, I can guide them to do so. I wish many more can enjoy and refresh themselves. I can send photographs of site and attraction of receation which you can enjoy there only and relax. How to send photograph I don't know, but you can see that on web site : sereneravineholidays.in : and comments on Facebook : sereneravine. Please let me know the procedure if you like the site to suggest your member. Thanks. Chandrakant

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellent location Resort in Dapoli at Kolbandre Villege.

Hi Chandrakant, Which Resort in Kolbandra you refer to. I am from Kolbandre Village currrently staying in Mumbai. Pl call on 9967840005

Sumant Juvekar

2. Re: Excellent location Resort in Dapoli at Kolbandre Villege.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 14:47
Get answers to your questions about Ratnagiri