We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from the Revoil playa xxx

county durham
Level Contributor
232 posts
5 reviews
Just back from the Revoil playa xxx

Well my review will be very interesting here we go !!!! Could not fault the hotel at all it was fab rooms pool food drink totally fab they have 4 happy hours on totally fab loved it but my own option on puerto RICO is I wouldn't go back because I didn't like the way the whole place was set out hotel build into the mountains and the hills you had to climb but just for that reason Im not keen on it but apart from that ever

Everything else was fab people hotel weather was fab done water park and palmatis park both fab but was heat wave when we got to palmatis park so was not good at all xxbut I would recommend revoil a appartments to anyone totally fab for a self catering appartments e

Mint Leo fab all of staff very friendly xxxalso I think user to RICO was very expensive conga red to everywhere else i been back home now and still missing the place as we really had a fab holiday xxx

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
84 reviews
1. Re: Just back from the Revoil playa xxx

great review, but!, and I must ask....

why would you not return?

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: Just back from the Revoil playa xxx

Glad to hear you had a " fab " time mcwiggy :) time flies when you are having fun !

regards Deedee

county durham
Level Contributor
232 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Just back from the Revoil playa xxx

it does flu gutted back home xx and i wouldnt return because of the hill ya had to walk up and down everyday but that just me but that the only reason i mean it could been much worse further ip cause it at the bottom sort of but still disnt like the hill ya had to walk up and down everyday was dreadfull but that the only reason xx

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
84 reviews
4. Re: Just back from the Revoil playa xxx

I suppose thats why I usually recommend the Morasol Suites....we have been 7 times and feel its the best allround bet...

Kelowna, BC
Level Contributor
225 posts
197 reviews
5. Re: Just back from the Revoil playa xxx

Glad you enjoyed yourself! Maybe you'll find a place on the flat to go to next time. I love Puerto Rico - weather, atmosphere, ocean, sunshine, gotta love all of it!

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
43 reviews
6. Re: Just back from the Revoil playa xxx

They used to have a bottom gate by the pool at the Revoli that used to bring you out onto the flat part of the road close to the fountain. I'm assuming that's not in use any more?

If you didn't like the walk back to the Revoli you definitely want to avoid the Riu and it's killer hill!

Newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
754 posts
24 reviews
7. Re: Just back from the Revoil playa xxx

Glad you had a great time but sad to think you wouldn't return after all it sounds as if you had a fab time, we usually walked down to the centre and taxi back up then its not too bad lol, and the heatwave does take it out on you.

ruthiebabie

We got told the reason for the bottom gate not being used is because safety of young kids getting out onto the road, which does make sense.

We will definately be returning to Puerto Rico as im lost without it lol, I totally love the place, infact people say im obsessed lol

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
43 reviews
8. Re: Just back from the Revoil playa xxx

Completely agree about the gate in that case altho a pity they couldn't make it card operated at adult height as could then still be used.

3 weeks till I'm back out :-)

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
84 reviews
9. Re: Just back from the Revoil playa xxx

which is why I personally never buy on 'price'

instead I look at our needs/wants/requirements I then evaluate which properties 'best fit' I then shop within that range for the best price.....in addtion I write down the 'actual' cost.....

when you add in fans, hassle, taxi's etc.....and get a 'whole cost' you regularly find costs are similar.....in my experience...

county durham
Level Contributor
232 posts
5 reviews
10. Re: Just back from the Revoil playa xxx

dont get me wrong everyone we had a brill time totally really did love the place but the hill was to much for me little boy thats all hotel was fab would recommend it ro anyone x.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico