We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto rico nightlife

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Puerto rico nightlife

Hey everyone, after reading reviews on a hotel in Puerto rico and they say that the town is a bit run down and there's not good night life, I thought I would ask everyone on here! Surely there's still some bars open? (they say everywhere is shut)

Also can anyone recomend a fun nightlife/bar place with cheap drinks and a good time? :D

Thanks everyone!

14 posts
1. Re: Puerto rico nightlife

Kristie, bars everywhere hun, when you going ?

Staffs
Level Contributor
91 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: Puerto rico nightlife

Well...I'd say the commercial centre is just like a night out in Blackpool !!! It's fab! Don't worry. If you are young you will love Harleys (gorgeous male dancers) but get your drinks from over the way at 007 they're cheaper...usually 2 for one offers. We prefer the europa centre as we are old swingers (the dancing kind) and we like extreemz , yates, mambo. Most of them do shots quizzesand have a banter with customers. Enjoy! 7 more weeks for us to wait.

Kilmaurs, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
58 reviews
3. Re: Puerto rico nightlife

u will have a ball its full of lively bars

Leeds
Level Contributor
700 posts
53 reviews
4. Re: Puerto rico nightlife

Just back tonight so it's fresh in my mind, I'm sure if you are after nightlife then PR center is the place for you, the Europa is more for the middle aged crowd like me and families. Pr center is for the younger end, you will not be disappointed with the amount of bars, there will be something you will like, try to stay away during the day (not a pretty sight) but at night with the neon shining it's a fun night out for the young ones. Enjoy.

14 posts
5. Re: Puerto rico nightlife

Pr nightlife is poor and for chavs, you need another islandx

Newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
754 posts
24 reviews
6. Re: Puerto rico nightlife

Southernchapp

Puerto Rico is certainly not for chavs!, I am not one and I enjoy the nightlife, think you must of been going to the wrong bars , a holiday is what you make it!!

Kilmaurs, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
58 reviews
7. Re: Puerto rico nightlife

i'll 2nd that sharon i'm certainly not a chav and i've been going every year 4 past 9 years and totally love it roll on next march ....

14 posts
8. Re: Puerto rico nightlife

Haha deluded!

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
9. Re: Puerto rico nightlife

am goin this friday i havent been ther from 2007 were is the best place to go as jokers is now gone

10. Re: Puerto rico nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2013, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations