We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport taxi return

5 posts
Save Topic
Airport taxi return

We are taking a luggie mobility scooter which can fold right down it is designed for taking abroad can anyone help with a name of a taxi in Puerto Rico that will help because when you mention that you have a mobility scooter they freeze and say only wheelchairs it so light that I can get it in and out the car on my own so if you could help Thank you x

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
Gran Canaria, Spain
7 replies to this topic
canary islands
Level Contributor
859 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport taxi return

Just get a taxi off the rank at the airport. In Puerto Rico again just get your hotel reception to call a taxi or go to the nearest rank.Not really sure what you are asking for.

Cs

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
Gran Canaria, Spain
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport taxi return

Thank you for your answer what it is we have called a few taxis and they say that only for wheel chairs but like I said it fits in a boot of a car so when you say that you have a scooter they panic

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,607 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport taxi return

I take a manual chair, and that folds back lying down, rather than side to side, if you can understand. I've used Juan from canarytransferservice.com for years.

Never an extra charge and we get a minibus to ourselves. They are a great company.

Call or text them on WhatsApp. He'll get back to you within the hour. Just tell him it's a folding chair and it will fit in the boot.

Edited: 16 July 2018, 15:46
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport taxi return

Thank you will do that ❤️Do you have there number

Thanks

Edited: 16 July 2018, 17:14
Ireland
Level Contributor
4,607 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply