We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colina Mar apartments

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Colina Mar apartments

Hi I'm hoping you can help ☺ I'm looking for a cheap last minute getaway for myself, husband and 2 year old son and have came across these apartments. We've never been to Puerto Rico before so was wondering if anyone can tell me what they are like and what's nearby in terms of restaurants, beaches and general things to do. Also do they have any sort of entertainment. For the week we'll be SC as my son has a lot of allergies so wondering if any advice on spending money can be given. I know it's hard as everyone is different. We'll spend most days by the pool/beach and going for walks. Breakfast and lunch will be ate in the apartment and we'll go out for dinner. Our nights will probably be early ones with a few drinks on the balcony.

Thanks for any help in advance ☺

8 replies to this topic
Armagh, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: Colina Mar apartments

These apartments are beside the Europa Centre. They were refurbished a few years back and a really nice. €100 per day was be loads to spend

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
2. Re: Colina Mar apartments

Thanks for your reply ☺

So the Europa centre has restaurants and stuff there?

Thanks again

Herefordshire...
Level Contributor
17 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Colina Mar apartments

hi im staying there this week land weds i found this to be the best value for money hotel ive stayed in

as for spending money prices for most things are ate same as home but you can get well priced local alchol

if you book it and have realistic expectations you will have a great time

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4. Re: Colina Mar apartments

Thank you ☺

What's the apartments like do they have evening entertainment?

Thanks ☺

Herefordshire...
Level Contributor
17 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: Colina Mar apartments

the apartments are clean and have a tv microwave toaster and kettle and large shower the mattress i had last time was memory foam and the veiw from the balcony is amazing,the eveninig entertainment is very poor but overall a good hotel

Armagh, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
41 reviews
6. Re: Colina Mar apartments

Yes there are bars and restaurants in the Europa centre and it’s only a 5 minute walk to Colina Mar. There is Chinese Italian steak houses and European restaurants there and a spar and hiperdino. It’s about four euro to the commercial centre which is a larger centre with many bars restaurants and shops.mi find the commercial centre slightly cheaper but you spend the difference on taxis

Desford, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
9 reviews
7. Re: Colina Mar apartments

Stayed here several times, never had cause for complaint. The rooms are reasonbly sized and comfortable. We always stay SC so cannot comment on the food, but the drinks are reasonable. There is entertainment, usually a guitar vocalist of a duo, theyre not Simon and Garfunkel or Ed Shheran but its free entertainment and its as good as some of the bars in the Europa or main centre

London, United...
1 post
1 review
8. Re: Colina Mar apartments

I was in Colina mar in June this year my second visit to these apartments, I found a big difference from last sept to June the first time helpful and free wifi, this time not so helpful and pay for wifi, we paid for a safe and while in bedroom getting ready heard a wirring noise and it was the safe opening think there was a fault as it only did it that night but we changed the code to be safe rooms are clean and you get washing up essentials in room. We never stayed for the entertainment so I can't comment on that Plenty of eating places at the europa centre which is a 2 min walk away, the 2 beaches are at the bottom also another centre but a lot larger than up at the top it's a lovely 20 min walk down but taxis are very cheap if you don't want to walk roughly about 4 e hope it's helpful to you

Reply to: Colina Mar apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations