We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay - Lithies, Mero Vigla, Rapsody?

Chicago
4 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay - Lithies, Mero Vigla, Rapsody?

Hello:

We are a family of 5 adults traveling with parents who would prefer not too much hike to get to the place. Looking at Imerovigli or Firastani, and have short-listed the following:

1. Lithies Traditional Homes

2. Mero Vigla Studios

3. Rapsody Traditional Apartments

Any recommendations or feedback on where to stay?

Thanks,

BG

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,002 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay - Lithies, Mero Vigla, Rapsody?

There are reviews here on TA and you can also contact the people (by private message) who left the reviews for more information.

Chicago
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay - Lithies, Mero Vigla, Rapsody?

Bortherleelove - I have already read the reviews, however, was they are absolute and not relative reviews. I was hoping to get some feedack from somebody who had knowledge of more than one.

Thanks,

Bela

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay - Lithies, Mero Vigla, Rapsody?

Haven't stayed there my self but I know they are different one from the other.

Lithies is in Firostefani, on the cliff overlooking the caldera.

Merovigla is in Imerovigli and has no caldera view (which is only a few staps away) but has a swimming pool.

Rapsody is at the beggining of Imerovigli, and has view to the East.

So, if you definitely wish to have a swimming pool just choose Merovigla or if view is important choose Lithies. As for Rapsody I bet it is the least expensive one so....

By the way if word of mouth helps I've met people who stayed in Merovigla & Lithies & had no complaints. I haven't met (yet!) anyone from Rapsody so I couldn't say anything.

Have fun whatever you decide!

Chicago
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay - Lithies, Mero Vigla, Rapsody?

Thanks, Amria2007 - very helpful.

MInneapolis
Level Contributor
59 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay - Lithies, Mero Vigla, Rapsody?

We just got back from our trip to Greece. We stayed in Imerovigli. We stayed at Villa Lukas. He has 6 units and the bottom one is 50 steps. It is clean , quiet, and a big balcony and a fantastic view! There is a super market across the street and the bus is around the corner. A beautiful walk to Firostefani.

MInneapolis
Level Contributor
59 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay - Lithies, Mero Vigla, Rapsody?

Also most places do not have a view and have alot! of steps. Villa Lukas had it all.

Chicago
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to stay - Lithies, Mero Vigla, Rapsody?

Thanks Ioanna. We will try to get Villa Lukas.

8. Re: Where to stay - Lithies, Mero Vigla, Rapsody?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 13:49