We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in june

giu
bucharest
Level Contributor
48 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
weather in june

HELLo, we have planned to rent a beautifull house on the hills oiutside Agia galini during the very first days of June. How hot does it get? Is it like in the Lybian desert, as it s looking at the Lybian Sea?Are there nearby secluded beaches where we could feel more at ease and forget about the bathing suit? thank you for your council! giulia

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,684 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in june

The weather in early June is usually lovely: plenty of sun, and, normally, not too hot (the high summer heat starts in mid-June, most years). It certainly won't be as hot as the Libyan desert - the desert is 200-odd miles away across the Libyan Sea and its climate is influenced by different winds. You should be very comfortable - and unless you like to swim in a body-temperature bath, the sea will have reached a good swimming temperature.

I've no personal experience of naturist beaches near Agia Galini, but I'm sure someone will be able to help you there. Meanwhile here is a link that may be useful. http://www.explorecrete.com/nudism.html

Edited: 27 January 2011, 13:27
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,469 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in june

Here is a link ti the beaches nearest to Agia Galini.

www.agia-galini.com/en/page/nearby-beaches/

I have seen naturists on Agios Georgos beach which can also be reached by boat or on foot but the walk is around 1 hour from the town.

I have also seen naturists sun bathing along the coastal path between Agia Galini & Kokinos Pirgos.

3. Re: weather in june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2014, 21:45
Get answers to your questions about Agia Galini