We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mini trip report

Castlegar
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
mini trip report

Just a shout out to the amazing food,people and sights we have had the pleasure of on this, our first week of 2. Don Marie across from BCR; girls are always friendly and patient with our gringo spanish attempts. awesome casado's. Don at Roadhouse made us feel at ease and gave us that little taste of home we needed.

To the employees of both BM's in Uvita, thanks also for your patience,you are all great !

Sorry , I cant remember names , but, Vamos car rental.... so far so good and thanks for waiting for us.

Again cant remember names..sorry, but shuttle from San Jose could not have been more of a nightmare, not their fault, driver and his compadre made sure we got to were we needed to be. CHEERS

Playa Ventanas.... the bomb. welcome to paradise (check tide tables, low good, high, not so good)

Whale's Tail ..... see above.

Uvita Falls.. really ! 1 $ to enter... DO NOT MISS

lots of others as well. haven't been to any of the "trendy" restaurants but I may never leave Boca Coronado... the best food I have had for a very long time. Florentine chicken or Seafood rice 8 bucks. cannot be beat....... Yet !

Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
Level Contributor
2,645 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mini trip report

Thanks for your report, great that you enjoyed Uvita! The Uvita falls are great and if you eat lunch there they dont charge you the $1 for entry...

2. Re: mini trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2013, 15:52