We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Podgroica to Kotor airport or bus terminal

Radom, Poland
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Podgroica to Kotor airport or bus terminal

Soa fter looking various threads I can't seem to find the cheapest most viable option. going to Kotor on Friday. I arrive at the airport in Podgorica at 18:30.. what would I do next? Is it taxi to bus station and then bus from the bus station to Kotor? Can I pay on the bus? Is there a timetable?

2 replies to this topic
Niksic, Montenegro
Level Contributor
37 posts
1. Re: Podgroica to Kotor airport or bus terminal

You’ll need to go by cab or shuttle bus from Podgorica airport to the central bus station which is distanced appx 15 minutes by drive. The taxi cost shouldn’t exceed 7-10 Eur, and bus ticket Podgorica-Kotor Can be purchased in advance through busticket4.me . In case you buy it online, be mindful additional 1 Eur cost will be charged on the bus station as service charge. Second option is to but bus ticket directly on the bus station.

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
20,117 posts
60 reviews
2. Re: Podgroica to Kotor airport or bus terminal

Get a driver. They pick you up at the gate and drop you off at your destination. Door to Door service basically. Not that expensive either, plus you will have a fixed price and way better compared to a taxi

Reply to: Podgroica to Kotor airport or bus terminal
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted