We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Cetara & Minori

London, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parking in Cetara & Minori

We'll be based in Positano in 3 weeks time [have a hotel with car park] and I do fancy a day trip to Cetara and possibly incorporating Minori on the return. I looked on sreet view and saw quite a few free spaces to park in Corso Federici. Would they all be completely full and how far out of the village would I have to try? What's Minori like for parking [don't mind a bit of a walk]? I'd prefer to go by car rather than 2 buses, as after all we use the same congested road. Many thanks. Barry L.

6 replies to this topic
Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
6,675 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking in Cetara & Minori

We always park in the pay lot right at the beach in Cetara and nearly always find a spot. But you will be there in August, so I would think finding parking will be terrifically difficult anywhere on the AC.

Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking in Cetara & Minori

Loved Cetara. We had a great dinner there. As you can see from number of posts in forum, this place is less touristy than Positano or Amalfi

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking in Cetara & Minori

How much is it to park in the lot by the beach per day?

Thanks,

Tanith

Nebraska, USA
Level Contributor
391 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking in Cetara & Minori

What did you think of cetara and minori? We have 3 weeks in italy in June and staying a week in cetara and planning a daytrip out of minori to capri.

Edited: 29 April 2017, 20:49
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking in Cetara & Minori

Do you remember where you ate in Cetara?

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
6,675 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking in Cetara & Minori

We always eat at Acquapazza, not far from the harbor.

Reply to: Parking in Cetara & Minori
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cetara