We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Vietri from Rome

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
15 posts
99 reviews
How to get to Vietri from Rome

My grandson will be singing at the Amalfi Coast Music Festival and I need to find out how to get there from Rome. I checked train schedules and I can go to Naples or Salerno, but then what? Is there a bus, do I take a taxi, a train.....

Help!!!

Maria

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
6,157 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: How to get to Vietri from Rome

It's very easy. Take the train from Rome to Salerno. Right in front of the train station, board a SITA bus headed toward Amalfi. You'll need to purchase a ticket first (only 1-2 euros) from a tabacci stand or the tourist info office in the station. Vietri Sul Mare will be the first town you come to once you get out of Salerno. The ride takes only a few minutes. There are also taxis in front of the train station - of course you'd want to ask a driver how much the ride would cost, but I would guess perhaps 20 euros.

2. Re: How to get to Vietri from Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2010, 12:59
Get answers to your questions about Vietri sul Mare