We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fethiye day trip from Rhodes

North West England
Level Contributor
82 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Fethiye day trip from Rhodes

Hi, Can anyone advise if there are any tour companies or ferries operating day return trips this month (particularly between 21st-28th June). I can only see afternoon transits from Rhodes and morning transits back.

Thank you.

trowbridge
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fethiye day trip from Rhodes

Hi, from my hotel, today 3rd June I can see the fast ferry, Ageon Prince, at the Marina. It leaves Fethyie at 9am and arrives Rhodes 10.30 am, it returns from Rhodes at 4.30pm, arriving back at 6pm.hope this helps.

North West England
Level Contributor
82 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fethiye day trip from Rhodes

Thanks for your reply but what I am after is the other way round ie. Leaving Rhodes in the morning and returning from Fethiye in the afternoon.

Cheers

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
904 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fethiye day trip from Rhodes

I can't claim to be an expert on this particular route, but as far as I can make out from multiple sources, the 16.30 departure from Rhodes to Fethiye seems to be the only one, returning the following morning. Sadly means you can only do a day trip in the opposite direction! You can, however, do a day trip to Marmaris if that's any good to you (www.feribot.net/feribot/…)

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fethiye day trip from Rhodes

Hey

....it is my understanding as well that Rhodes/Fethiye cannot be done in one day...only Rhodes/Marmaris offers the day trip....I might be mistaken but even Bodrum has to be via Kos theae days n timings dont always fit...

Mart

Edited: 07 June 2016, 22:36
5. Re: Fethiye day trip from Rhodes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town
Recent Conversations