We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Istanbul
Level Contributor
44 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay?

I was looking at hotels in Rhodes town, but I am not sure whether I should stay around old town, new town or around Orfanidou, for example Four Seasons Colorado. Has anyone stayed there? Do you have any hotel suggestions? Not looking for something too fancy- 3 star, around 30 euros per night per person.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,899 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to stay?

Hi.

Just a happy story to follow on. Friends wife who live just outside lindos found a little girl puppy. See took it home but they already have 2 dogs of there own. But neighbours who have a holiday home next door fell in love with it called it dotty. They had too return to uk for work. But she has had all injections and been chipped got a pet passport. Will be on a flight to uk in a couple of weeks and cost them over 400 euros. Happy life ahead for one lucky puppy. Sorry to jump on your post.

Peter.

Greece
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where to stay?

That's nice to hear Julie, a lot of the times you see the same question on here it's because people want to completely avoid the 'dirty animals'

13. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2017, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town
Recent Conversations