We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferries to Serifos again!

merseyside
Level Contributor
46 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Ferries to Serifos again!

As we didn't make it to Serifos last year we are going to try again this year. Our intention is to spend 4 or 5 days on the island between 24 august and 1st September. We can travel from Mykonos or Paros and don't mind having to change island on route if necessary. I have been struggling with the ferry routes but maybe that is because we are out of season now but if I knew last year's. schedule it would help me to plan accommodation ! .

Which would be the best route?

Does anyone know the exact days of the ferries arriving and leaving the island if not every day?

.Am I right in thinking Sea Jets is the way to go?

Please help I am going round in circles!

4 replies to this topic
Essex
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferries to Serifos again!

Artemis (Hellenic Seaways) usually sails from Paros to Serifos on Sunday and Tuesday mornings, returning early evening. It also sails from Syros to Serifos on Wednesday afternoons, returning on Thursday mornings. These services have been running for several years with only minor changes.

Travelling to or from Mykonos would probably require an overnight stop in Syros, but returning to Paros from Syros on a Thursday should be possible by the evening Blue Star service.

2. Re: Ferries to Serifos again!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 November 2016, 16:41
Edited: 08 November 2016, 16:41

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
484 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferries to Serifos again!

Sorry--post above was mistakenly based on your starting from Piraeus rather than from a second island.

Edited: 08 November 2016, 16:42
bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,425 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferries to Serifos again!

As mentioned above, the Tuesday, Sunday Paros- Serifos route has been working for a number of years. You can check this year's August (2016) schedule on the Open Seas website.

As you're travelling in the high season I'd be tempted to book accommodation in advance, that is after the ferry timetable is confirmed .

Reply to: Ferries to Serifos again!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Serifos