We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunbeds

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sunbeds

I am going to Serifos in July - does anyone know if there are sunbeds/umbrellas on the two beaches in the town? I can't see any on any of the photos I have seen. Not too worried about sunbeds but really need some shade for most of the day.

Thank you.

Kay

Shepperton, United...
Level Contributor
792 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunbeds

There are lounge-y deck chairs under the trees in front of the 2(same?) bar/taverna's at the Alexandros Vassilia rooms complex on Livadakia beach. A little further up the beach in front of the Coralli camping are a few sunbeds and umbrella's. The whole beach is lined with tamarisk trees for shade.

I'm not sure about Livadi beach, certainly there are trees and I think some of the taverna's there have a few umbrellas/sunbeds.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,916 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunbeds

It's the same situation on both beaches, trees behind and some tavernas providing beds/shades. They are not quite so packed wall to wall as on the more popular islands.

bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,444 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunbeds

Not really a sun bed sort of place,though I visit in the earl Autumn . Shouldn't be a problem buying a beach brolly.

Shepperton, United...
Level Contributor
792 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunbeds

How early in July are you going?. Shouldn't be so busy you can't find or share a tree :))

I've just bought this https:/… to fit in carry on luggage for a few bare beaches (sorry, I mean no shade, not no pants!), we'll be checking out this year.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunbeds

Thanks for reply, we arrive on the 10th July. My problem is that I love the Greek Islands but not quite so keen when it is very hot, because of my job I am limited to when I can take holiday. Am hoping Serifos has a breeze to stop me from overheating! I ordered something similar to take but when it arrived it was massive so might look at the one you purchased.

Thanks.

Kay

6. Re: Sunbeds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2017, 17:48
Get answers to your questions about Serifos
Recent Conversations