We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grocery stores near BZE (en route to Hopkins)

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
661 posts
Save Topic
grocery stores near BZE (en route to Hopkins)

Isn't there a big grocery store that's close to BZE airport (and convenient to stop at on our way to Hopkins)? Was it Brodie's or Save-U or ??? I thought it was right off the highway but can't remember other details. I know I saw this info in the last few weeks but I can't find it now (sorry; I scanned down several pages and used the search but no luck),

Caribbean
Level Contributor
4,948 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: grocery stores near BZE (en route to Hopkins)

Brodie's is on the highway between the airport and Belize City.

Save-U is in Belize City on Central American Blvd at the roundabout intersection with the Northern Highway.

Placencia, Belize
Level Contributor
2,041 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: grocery stores near BZE (en route to Hopkins)

Drive down to Brodies, then turn back and take road back to the airport, take the left turn to Hattieville and go round the cutoff, then at the roundabout you join the Western Highway, then on to Hopkins.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
661 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: grocery stores near BZE (en route to Hopkins)

Great. Thanks a lot!

4. Re: grocery stores near BZE (en route to Hopkins)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 11:13