We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photographer

boston
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Photographer

I've done some research and find quite a few photographers in the Duck/Corolla area. Any recommendations for a photographer in that area for a family photo shoot?

maryland
Level Contributor
4,626 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photographer

gttillerphotography.com

she is my sister in law, but I have to say her photos are amazing. She has been shooting in the Outer Banks for years. She lives in Duck.

maryland
Level Contributor
52 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photographer

Oh my gosh! I have seen a lot of beach family photos and your sister in law's are the best! Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for posting.

maryland
Level Contributor
4,626 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photographer

I will let her know, she will like to hear that. Thanks. I have to say they really are amazing pictures she takes.

Durham, nc
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Photographer

We just had our family photographed by her on the Outer Banks and the photos were fantastic! She was wonderful to work with and she was great with the kids! Thanks for the recommendation.

maryland
Level Contributor
4,626 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Photographer

Glad you were pleased. Did you mentioned hearing about her on TA? Just curious.

Durham, nc
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Photographer

Yes we did!

maryland
Level Contributor
4,626 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Photographer

Did you tell her you heard from her sister in law. Just curious.

Kitty Hawk, North...
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Photographer

You can try the wedding association which has tons of photographers that also do beach portraits. I would recommend terryandsarah.com (Terry and Sarah Photography)

9. Re: Photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 01:48