We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photographers

Peoria, Illinois
3 posts
Save Topic
Photographers

Does anyone have any photographers that they could recommend in the Outer Banks?

Mentioned in this post
Outer Banks
Outer Banks
North Carolina Coast, NC
Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
333 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photographers

Is Wilmington too far...not sure what you are wanting to photograph. Message me if that might work. I am certain he would travel.

Mentioned in this post
Wilmington
Wilmington
North Carolina Coast, NC
Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
361 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photographers

From outerbanks.org

outerbanks.org/visitor_services/wedding_info…

Yorktown, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Machu Picchu
Level Contributor
6,183 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photographers

Brooke Mayo & Mary Basnight are both very good.

Outer Banks, NC
Level Contributor
479 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Photographers

I used to recommend Shooters at the Beach, but there was a terribly critical post about them last summer. Perhaps you can find it.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
450 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Photographers

Avoid Walt Gresham. Try Island Photography, Mary Basnight or Kristi Midgett.

Johnstown, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Photographers

I highly recommend WJClark Photography...they do awesome work...are so reasonable..so easy to work with....did ours last yr...scheduled again this yr...will even include a cd with your photos...you can do with..whatever you want...check them out...you won't be dissappointed.......

North Canton, Ohio
Level Contributor
60 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Photographers

Brooke Mayo (http://www.brookemayo.com) is amazing, she was my wedding photographer 3 years ago and she also does family portraits. I'm a photographer myself so I was really picky about who I picked. She's seriously wonderful and SUCH a fun person too.

8. Re: Photographers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Outer Banks