We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Pergola and port andratx

cornwall, uk
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
La Pergola and port andratx

is it easy to visit places and are their any organised tours from this hotel or area ... travelling with an infant as well. any help much appreciated

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
15 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: La Pergola and port andratx

Hi,

We returned yesterday from La Pergola. I booked through Travel Republic so didn't experience the usual tour-operator style welcome meetings selling trips and I can't say I saw any organised excursions being offered at Reception. That said, there is a bus which operates regularly to Palma but it also stops at Camp de Mar, Paguera and Santa Ponca where there are some nice beaches. The bus stop was only a few minutes from the apartments and the bus was air-conditioned and very comfortable. Admittedly we did hire a car for the week and used it to travel further afield but managed quite happily without it when we were walking to and from the port.

Hope that helps!

Edited: 03 July 2012, 00:15
2. Re: La Pergola and port andratx

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2015, 15:45
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Andratx