We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Marinella to Argigento

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
560 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Marinella to Argigento

Does anyone know for sure, from experience, whether the afternoon bus leaving Castelvetrano at 14:10 really calls in at Marinella, before going on to Argigento? The website claims it does, without giving a time, but all the locals I have asked say: no! If not, then that means having to go back to Castelvetrano to travel on to Argigento. Has anyone travelled from Marinella to Argigento by bus??

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
1,13,551 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Marinella to Argigento

There’s no direct service from Marinella di Selinunte to Agrigento.

What you’re referencing (parte Bar Selinus via Marinella) is a street in Castelvetrano, Via Marinella, not the town of Marinella di Selinunte.

Take the Salemi bus service from Marinella di Selinunte to Castelvetrano, and then take Lumia from Castvetrano to Agrigento.

autoservizisalemi.it/citta_linee_urbane.php

Vagabonda

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
560 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Marinella to Argigento

Many thanks!!!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
1,13,551 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Marinella to Argigento

Prego Sumarokov-Elston - My pleasure....

Vagabonda

Jena, Germany
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Marinella to Argigento

Hi Vagabonda,

I put Marinella di Selinunte on my list, in the middle of Marsala to Agrigento.

Is the train station of Castelvetrano near to the bus station that to Selinunte. I just have 25min for transfer.

Is the timetable from castelvetrano to Agrigento(14:10) reliable?

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
1,13,551 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus from Marinella to Argigento

Yes, the bus for Selinunte departs from Castelvetrano's train station.

Bus service is reliable - Lumia runs this service and buses would depart Castelvetrano for Agrigento at 10.45, 14.10, and 18.25 on weekdays, and 21.00 on Sundays (Festivo). Note the departure locations indicated on the Lumia website.

http://www.autolineelumia.it/

Vagabonda

6. Re: Bus from Marinella to Argigento

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2018, 14:48
Get answers to your questions about Marinella di Selinunte