We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suaitable for wheelchairs

London, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Suaitable for wheelchairs

Could anyone tell me if the hotel Nastro Azzurro would be suitable for wheelchair use, my mother can walk a bit but not to far, hence this question. Is it flat around the grounds off the hotel, are there many steps I know the hotel is up hill, not to worried about that as long as it flat around the hotel. Also is they only a shower in the rooms or do they have a bath.

If anyone to let me know as I wont make a reservation until I get some feed back.

Thank you.

england
Level Contributor
217 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Suaitable for wheelchairs

Hi, Our room (522) had a bath with a shower over but I believe some rooms just had a shower.

The hotel grounds have a lot of steps, although you can get to the pool area by walking past the tennis courts then theres a flat area (although it's a bit steep) to access the pool. There are steps down to the pool toilets and a few steps to the snack bar. There are lifts in both buildings, I would recommend staying in the main block.

CC

2. Re: Suaitable for wheelchairs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 08:46
Get answers to your questions about Piano di Sorrento