We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baths of Virgin Gorda

Hampton Bays, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
7 helpful votes
Baths of Virgin Gorda
Save

I'm traveling to St. Thomas with my niece, her 5 year old son, and 3 year old daughter. I've been to the The Baths and would like to share the experience. How will the 3 year old fare? I'm afraid it will be too long of a day for her and she may end up making the rest of us miserable. Also I'm finding the trip to be $250 per adult $160 per child. Anything less expensive?

6 replies to this topic
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
3,950 posts
22 reviews
29 helpful votes
1. Re: Baths of Virgin Gorda
Save

See my response under the other thread. We took our son at 3.5 yo and had to carry him part of the way. We were staying on VG at the time so it didn't involve a boat ride. We did it keeping our expectations very low.

Hampton Bays, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: Baths of Virgin Gorda
Save

Thank you. You have confirmed my fears. We will save this excursion for another visit.

ACB
Rhode Island
Level Contributor
2,792 posts
7 reviews
8 helpful votes
3. Re: Baths of Virgin Gorda
Save

I'm with cleobeach1!

I will note that using the ferry generally allows you more time on VG and is substantially less expensive than a private day trip charter. It is $70.00 for adults and $50.00 for children round trip.

Edited: 7 years ago
4. Re: Baths of Virgin Gorda

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed.

5. Re: Baths of Virgin Gorda

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed.

Chardon, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
10 helpful votes
6. Re: Baths of Virgin Gorda
Save

If you book online with Cruz Bay Watersports, it's $186 for adults (includes custom's fee & lunch), and $123 for kids.

Reply to: Baths of Virgin Gorda
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about The Baths