We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manali to Haridwar travel

Chennai
2 posts
Save Topic
Manali to Haridwar travel

Hi All

Can you tell the best way to travel from Manali to Haridwar. If it is by Volvo Bus, Can you provide the bus service information that has Manali to Haridwar transportation.

thank you.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India
Level Contributor
33,436 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manali to Haridwar travel

kpkpradeep

There are two HRTC (Ordinary) buses run between Haridwar and Manali. The journey takes about 19 hrs. Starts from Haridwar probably at 4 and 6 p.m. (plz confirm the timing).

AshisRoy

Edited: 04 May 2012, 13:44
Chennai
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Manali to Haridwar travel

Hi Ashis

Thank you for the information, but it takes 19hrs, OMG that's a long journey...

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India
Level Contributor
33,436 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manali to Haridwar travel

It would be convenient if you avail train from Haridwar to Ambala by train 14711 Hw Sgnr Express Haridwar Junction 14:05 - Ambala Cant 17:15 and Ambala to Manali by bus (8 hrs). Total journey time would be 11 hrs+.

Edited: 08 May 2012, 11:21
Jaipur, India
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Manali to Haridwar travel

thanks Mir Roy its helpful also me,on more question thees buses which is taken 19 hrs from haridwar to manali,which root they using by Delhi or any other way is there, please help me thanks.

Jaipur, India
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Manali to Haridwar travel

thanks Mir Roy its helpful also me,on more question thees buses which is taken 19 hrs from haridwar to manali,which root they using by Delhi or any other way is there, please help me thanks.

6. Re: Manali to Haridwar travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 12:47