We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Badridham

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Topic
Trip to Badridham

What are arranged trips for Badridham? One may go in group . What are the possibilities of taking the trip singly? kindly enlighten.

Details of availability of LOCAL TOUR may also be sent.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,275 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Badridham

You may join Kedar-Badri group tour conducted by GMVN from Rishikesh. Since, you are solo traveler that would be convenient and economical. Log on www.gmvnl.com for booking.

AshisRoy

Edited: 03 March 2012, 12:05
Allahabad, Uttar...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Badridham

Dear Ashish,

My mother 87 + my wife nearly 60 want to go Badridham I think it would be better to hire a big car say inova, How much time and cost is expected can we take a trip next week? .I shall appreciate an early reply

K K Mishra

acudiploma@gmail.com

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,275 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip to Badridham

KKBIJI1974

It would be better, if you hire a car either from Delhi to Delhi (5 days) or Haridwar to Haridwar. You may contact Sukdev Singh /09818019166. He drives own Innova, based in Delhi, reliable and extremely competent. Car hiring charges @Rs.4200/day.

AshisRoy

Edited: 07 May 2013, 21:23
Allahabad, Uttar...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip to Badridham

I am much pleased and hankful to you for this reply. Please also let me know time and expenses for hridwar to haridwar. Otherwise if we go delhi to delhi where all shall we have night stays and darshans other than Badrinath ?

Bengaluru, India
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip to Badridham

I am residing in Bangalore and planning a short trip to Kedarnath and Badrinath in the month of August. Can I reach Rishikesh and just start my journey from next day morning or one has to book in advance. Also apart from GVNL, are there plenty of tour operators who arrange trips to Kedarnath and badrinath.

India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
36,275 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip to Badridham

Itinerary

Day 01: Delhi - Rishikesh (250 kms/6-7hrs)

Day 02: Rishikesh - Joshimath - Badrinath (296kms/09-10hr)

Day 03: Badrinath – Rudraprayag (160km/7hr)

Day 04: Rudraprayag - Haridwar (160kms/5-6hr)

Day 05: Hardwar - Delhi (230kms/6-7hr)

For a group of 4 persons. Aprx cost would be Rs.12500/person by Toyota Innova incl accommodation with breakfast. Haridwar to Haridwar.

Edited: 08 May 2013, 12:41
Bengaluru, India
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip to Badridham

Dear Mr Roy,

Thank you so much. Can I reach Rishikesh and just choose any travel agent for this purpose or I have to book the trip in advance.

Regards

I C Mukherji

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
81 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip to Badridham

mukherji

if you want to go individually you can get the bus from haridwar busstation exactly opposite to railway station at the early morning around 5AM, and reach badrinath around 6 to 7 PM,

India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
36,275 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip to Badridham

icmukherji

If you are not in a big group, you can get the package after reaching Haridwar, GMVN also conducts such package tour. May see on their site www.gmvnl.com or

Char Machan Tourism Pvt. Ltd. Mr.Gagan Bisht / 9761213048 or 9555223829. gagan@charmachan.com OR

Krishna Tour N Travels, krishnahw1999@gmail.com Phone 09897739125/ 07351133666/09927333666.

Edited: 08 May 2013, 16:10
10. Re: Trip to Badridham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2014, 11:47