We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Address of Bharat Sevashram sangha

Kolkata, India
6 posts
Save Topic
Address of Bharat Sevashram sangha

Haridwar Branch. System of booking of room, availability of fooding, Distance from Rly station etc.From: Souren Chatterjee, Kolkata. mail.zorenchatterjee@yahoo.com

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
37,512 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Address of Bharat Sevashram sangha

Bharat Sevasram Sangha is located near Haridwar railway station. Bengali food outlets are near Har-ki-Pauri, you need to hire auto/rickshaw for that.

For further information & booking contact Swami Abhayananda, Bharat Sevasram Sangha, Hardwar 249401 +91 1334-226363/ 223456/ 223457.

AshisRoy

Edited: 17 November 2011, 21:10
Kolkata, India
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Address of Bharat Sevashram sangha

Thanks for your reply. We intend to go to Haridwar in 1St. week of January/2012. we will be contacting quite before. As two aged male and female will be in our team. your kind help is highly requested. expecting your help further. with regards, Souren Chatterjee

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
37,512 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Address of Bharat Sevashram sangha

What kind of help (information) is required? Plz be specific, thus it'll be easier to answer.

AshisRoy

uae
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Address of Bharat Sevashram sangha

We are travelling to Haridwar from Kolkata in March 2012. Please suggest best train for this long distance journey We have booked on Doon express and considering to change this in view of its many halts. We are considering overnight stay at Bharat Sevashram Sangha in Haridwar for one night subject to alternative train arrival time. Destination is Patanjali Yogpeeth from Haridwar.

Thank you

Lila Advanee

Email: lila_advanee@yahoo.com

India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
37,512 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Address of Bharat Sevashram sangha

Doon Express is not a good train for Haridwar. Try Upasana Express instead. Alternately, you can reach New Delhi by Rajdhani or Duronto Express and get Haridwar bound bus from ISBT [near New Delhi rly station]. If you go by bus from Delhi, Patanjali Yogpeeth will come before Haridwar, on the way.

AshisRoy

Edited: 14 January 2012, 07:19
uae
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Address of Bharat Sevashram sangha

Thank you very much. We will do as advised. Do you know how we can contact GMVN Haridwar for one night stay at Haridwar.

Regards

Lila Advanee

India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
37,512 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Address of Bharat Sevashram sangha

Lila Advanee

Stay in Hotel Alkananda of GMVN. Nicely located. Log on www.gmvnl.com for online room reservation.

AshisRoy

Edited: 14 January 2012, 18:01
uae
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Address of Bharat Sevashram sangha

Dear Mr. Roy

Thank you, much appreciated

Regards

Lila Advanee

Kolkata, India
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Address of Bharat Sevashram sangha

Respected Maharaj,

This is to inform you that I have planned to come along with my family which consist 08 members & out of that 06 members are all above 70 yrs. We have a train tkt on 16.03.2012 from Howrah by Doon Express

and will reached Haridwar on 18.03.2012. early morning. We have planned to stay at your Ashram for 03 days i.e. 18.03.2012 to 20.03.2012.

So. your kind requested to allow us for those mentioned dated to stay at your Ashram of my family members for the said days.

Hope you will do the needful for us. We aill be ever obliged to you if you do so.

My Best Regards,

Prodyut Kumar Bnaerjee,

Kolkata- 700 090

Contact Ph Nos :- 097487-62785 // 098304-88665.

My Mail Id :- prodyut.banerjee@dbschenker.com

:- prodyut_banerjee2000@yahoo.com

Awaiting for your details valuable reply in details at the earliest & urgently along with your details address & contact Ph Nos at the earliest please....

in my above given mail id.....

Kolkata, India
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Address of Bharat Sevashram sangha

Respected Maharaj,

This is to inform you that I have planned to come along with my family which consist 08 members & out of that 06 members are all above 70 yrs. We have a train tkt on 16.03.2012 from Howrah by Doon Express

and will reached Haridwar on 18.03.2012. early morning. We have planned to stay at your Ashram for 03 days i.e. 18.03.2012 to 20.03.2012.

So. your kind requested to allow us for those mentioned dated to stay at your Ashram of my family members for the said days.

Hope you will do the needful for us. We aill be ever obliged to you if you do so.

My Best Regards,

Prodyut Kumar Bnaerjee,

Kolkata- 700 090

Contact Ph Nos :- 097487-62785 // 098304-88665.

My Mail Id :- prodyut.banerjee@dbschenker.com

:- prodyut_banerjee2000@yahoo.com

Awaiting for your details valuable reply in details at the earliest & urgently along with your details address & contact Ph Nos at the earliest please....

in my above given mail id.....