We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late Check-In at El Con Resort?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
25 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Late Check-In at El Con Resort?

Does anyone know how late you can check-in here? Looking at flights from LAX and one of our options has us landing at 7:30pm in San Juan so by the time we have rental car and drive out there, I'm worried about check-in.

Thanks!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late Check-In at El Con Resort?

That I remember, check in is about 4 PM, or 3 PM, still you are allow to use the facilities to include Palomino. A wrist band will be handed for that purpose. No rush, no worries. Give them a call if necessary.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,608 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late Check-In at El Con Resort?

A late check in is after midnight. If you are worried, call them to let them know your arrival time.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,266 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late Check-In at El Con Resort?

It's a Major resort, part of the Hilton Family. Someone will be at the front desk 24/7.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,608 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late Check-In at El Con Resort?

The problem with a late check in is not whether there will be someone at the desk (at least at a decent sized hotel), is if you will loose your reservation if they think you are a no show. So if you arrive late is best to give them a call and say so. The advantage to a late check in is that you might be upgraded if the type of room you reserved is fully booked.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
25 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Late Check-In at El Con Resort?

Thanks for the info. I will definitely contact them I just was worried they have a cut off or something.

6. Re: Late Check-In at El Con Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2015, 10:47