We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pena Mar Ocean Club Unit 10-01

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
5 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Pena Mar Ocean Club Unit 10-01

Pena Mar Ocean Club 10-05 was the perfect stay before heading on to Vieques or getting to the rain forest. It's located right across the street from Villa Marina where you can book sunset cruises and other fishing adventures. Within walking distance are a few local restaurants and bars. You need a car to get to the ferry landing to the islands. Also, we were a 30 min drive to the Yunke Zipline in the rain forest. It was awesome.

The unit 10-05 had a beautiful view of the islands from the balcony. There were pools and a workout center available to guests. It's obviously a rental unit. No frills but has everything you need including a washer and dryer.

Before arriving, we shopped at the Ecno supermarket and Walmart on Rt3 in Fajardo. We picked up ALL of our own supplies including: paper products, soap, spunges, trash bags, baggies, and groceries. The kitchen was perfect for meal preparation. Great for a budget.

There is a fresh fish market down by the ferry landing. When heading towards the ferry, take a right after the main parking lot (you have to go either right or left) following it along the water for about .10mile. It's a little blue building.

Booking was simple and reserved with paypal. The owner was very nice and communicated through emails.

Holland
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pena Mar Ocean Club Unit 10-01

Is this condo listed on a rental site?? If so could you give me the information so I could look it up?? Thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
5 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pena Mar Ocean Club Unit 10-01

I found this property on HomeAway Inquiry for Property #253649 it's unit 10-05. I think the owner wants a 2 night minimum. There are pots and pans and basic kitchen supplies. We bought everything we needed before arriving. The Walmart and grocery store are only a few miles away. Let me know if you have any questions about the Fajardo area. I will tell you that street signs are tough to read. Many raods don't have signs.

Minneapolis...
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pena Mar Ocean Club Unit 10-01

We are currently staying in unit 1010 and it is fabulous. Same building as 1005, but up a couple floors. We love it, the price is right and it is close to so many things to do!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pena Mar Ocean Club Unit 10-01

We just stayed in unit 1005. This unit was a joke!!!. No lamps , no coffee or coctail tables, no pictures on the wall, no light fixtures, no dish washer, cheap furniture, no blankets. This is a totally striped down unit. We had people 3 other units that were fully equiped. Buyer beware on this unit!!!!

Boston
Level Contributor
16 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pena Mar Ocean Club Unit 10-01

Can you tell me what the homeaway inquiry number was for this unit (1005)? They don't always say the unit number in the listing and I'm trying to book one right now...thanks!

6. Re: Pena Mar Ocean Club Unit 10-01

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 11:48