We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking at the ferry dock in Fajardo

Atlanta
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
parking at the ferry dock in Fajardo

I am planning a trip to Culebra in Feb and will be renting a car at the airport in San Juan. My question, is there parking at the ferry dock at Fajardo where the car will be safe for the few days we are in Culebra or is overnight parking there not recommended. I have taken the ferry several times to Vieques but have never had a rental car in previous trips. Any advice is much appreciated.

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: parking at the ferry dock in Fajardo

There is a parking lot about a block from the ferry dock. You can leave your car overnight, it's safe and only $5 daily.

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: parking at the ferry dock in Fajardo

I've had my car sit at the parking lot in Fajardo for a few days and never worried about it at all.

The one I tend to use is the one that is to your right, just before you must turn left or risk driving into the ocean.

Its not expensive and it is well protected. If it helps, park closer to the entrance to the parking lot where there is an employee.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: parking at the ferry dock in Fajardo

Thank you for your reply, it is very helpful.

4. Re: parking at the ferry dock in Fajardo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2010, 11:45
Get answers to your questions about Fajardo