We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommended massage

Newmarket, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
31 reviews
recommended massage

I am visiting Khao lak for the first time in november - where can you get the best massage - am staying at La Flora hotel - they have spa in hotel - normally i find these in house facilities overpriced and not as good as those independents outside hotels - any recommendations/suggestions? What sort of prices will I pay?

3 replies to this topic
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: recommended massage

There are loads of massage places around La Flora either on the beach in either direction (300 - 400 baht for oil or Thai massage typically) plus massage parlours on the road leading down from the highway to the beach, in the Smile Plaza opposite the entrance to the Mukdara an up on the highway itself. Then there are even more down the road in Bang La On, the main town.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan
Level Contributor
2,068 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: recommended massage

There is a woman named Nood that does massage on the beach just past Ramada. She is one of the best I have found in Khao Lak. Otherwise try Baan Mapao which is on the road leading to La Flora.

uk
Level Contributor
232 posts
48 reviews
3. Re: recommended massage

We use Dino Massage on the left hand side of the beach road going away from the beach. Found them the best, and we've tried a lot over the years.

Reply to: recommended massage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Takua Pa