We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Chateau

GLASGOW
Level Contributor
19 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Le Chateau

Hi - does anyone know if children are allowed at Le Chateau for dinner and if so is there anything suitable on the menu for kids?

Thanks

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
40,023 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Chateau

If you mean the Chateau Bel Ombre I would think so. Poppy would know the definitive answer to your question and any others you might have on Awali or Telfair so maybe send her a PM?

They do have a fact sheet to download if you havent already done so.

You could email the resort for specific information via their contact us section on their website?

www.heritageawali.mu

Bronia :)

Milton Keynes...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Chateau

i was there 10 days ago and there was at least one youngster there in the evening because his high chair was a few feet away from us. The menu is obvioulsy geared towards adults but the young lad was tucking into a plate full of fries so i'm sure something suitable can be provided. Incidentally the all inclusive deal was different this year. in years gone by we have been limited to a set menu but this time we could choose between four of five dishes for each course and the wine was also available on the all inclusive. great meal with no surcharge. Yummy!

GLASGOW
Level Contributor
19 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Chateau

Thank you so much that's really helpful

Kind regards

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Le Chateau

Would anyone be able to tell me what sort of prices are charged in Le Chateau?

5. Re: Le Chateau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2013, 14:58
Get answers to your questions about Bel Ombre