Hi we are scheduled to arrive Yosemite by car on 8th April and have already placed booking for one night at Curry Village. However we have decided to stay one more night there as the park seems lovely and one night is not enough to soak in its beauty... and the issue now when I tried to book Curry Village for the 2nd night there is no more availability.
Should I try my luck when I reach there hoping that someone does a cancellation? Or what other options do we have? We are on a tight budget and are okay with options like camping or even sleeping in our rental car if that's allowed.