We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation options at yosemite valley

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation options at yosemite valley

Hi we are scheduled to arrive Yosemite by car on 8th April and have already placed booking for one night at Curry Village. However we have decided to stay one more night there as the park seems lovely and one night is not enough to soak in its beauty... and the issue now when I tried to book Curry Village for the 2nd night there is no more availability.

Should I try my luck when I reach there hoping that someone does a cancellation? Or what other options do we have? We are on a tight budget and are okay with options like camping or even sleeping in our rental car if that's allowed.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
70,037 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation options at yosemite valley

You can sleep in your car in a paid campsite.

All the lodging options and campground information are all included in the Top Questions on the right. My suggestion is to keep checking the lodging website for a cancellation.

Another option might be to exit via Hwy 41 / South Entrance, stay in Oakhurst, then go back into the South Entrance to visit Mariposa Grove the next morning.

2. Re: Accommodation options at yosemite valley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2015, 09:53