We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobster dinner with a view

Charlotte, North...
1 post
1 review
Lobster dinner with a view
Save

Hello. We are about to wrap up our New England vacation with one night in Newport. My 7 year old son is finally ready to tackle a full lobster. We don’t have any reservations tonight. Where would be a good place to end our trip with seafood by the sea? Since my kids are too young to be vaxxed we’re only dining outside. Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
9 posts
1. Re: Lobster dinner with a view
Save

Since it is so nice today you could enjoy dinner at the Lobster Truck within the fishing dock area at the end of the side street next to the Marriott

9 posts
2. Re: Lobster dinner with a view
Save

https://newportlobstershack.com/

Great views of Newport Harbor from the picnic tables

Providence, Rhode...
3 posts
3. Re: Lobster dinner with a view
Save

Might be too late if you already picked a spot, but The Landing has outdoor seats, right next to the Lobster Bar (same owners) where you can see the LIVE lobsters

New England
Level Contributor
522 posts
268 reviews
185 helpful votes
4. Re: Lobster dinner with a view
Save

The Lobster Bar is ideal. On the water and just casual enough to take a 7 year old. Just bring a mask, he does not need to be vaccinated.

Chicago
Level Contributor
9,764 posts
80 reviews
98 helpful votes
5. Re: Lobster dinner with a view
Save

I went to the lobster bar and the lobster shack. I didn’t think the shack was that great. Everyone was like “you have to go to the shack. Don’t miss it!”. It was fine, but no better or cheaper than the lobster bar.

Reply to: Lobster dinner with a view
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.