We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking on San Francisco and Aspen

Brooklyn NYC
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Parking on San Francisco and Aspen

Hi,

Does anyone know the name of the underground parking garage on San Francisco and Aspen near the Hotel Monte Vista? Even better would be the telephone number. I am looking for a place to park from early in the morning on July 3 to afternoon on July 4. I am trying to find out the hours.

Thanks,

Mike

U.S.A.
Level Contributor
155 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking on San Francisco and Aspen

I'm not an expert, but when we stayed at a B&B on Elden a few years ago, we parked on the street. I admit this was in late September, not July 4th, but there was ample non-metered on-street parking just a few (short) blocks away from downtown. Don't know about parking restrictions for the holiday or if there's a regular street-cleaning "no parking" time. But if you're from NYC, your expectations of parking problems would be way skewed for Flagstaff. And if you're ready to walk a bit, you're probably even more ahead of the game.

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
Level Contributor
2,245 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking on San Francisco and Aspen

There is a parade scheduled for the morning of July 4, so parking will be restricted. If you don't mind walking a few blocks, I'd think you could score parking somewhere outside the parade route, but you'll need to pay close attention to the signage.

Here is a link to the parking garage where it says the hours:

americanvalet.com/newsletter_archives/issue0…

Unfortunately, overnight parking does not appear to be an option.

There is an overnight parking lot south of Route 66 off of Phoenix Ave., but I'm not sure of the details. The volunteers at the Visitor Center may be able to help you though. Here's a link with their phone number: flagstaffarizona.org/flag_visitor-services.h…

3. Re: Parking on San Francisco and Aspen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2013, 09:47