We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doubletree Reid Park or Doubletree Suites Williams Center??

Red Bank, New Jersey
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Doubletree Reid Park or Doubletree Suites Williams Center??

Any quick thoughts for anyone who has stayed or even driven by? My first time to Tucson so I know nothing of neighborhoods. So actually I am clueless. lol. Price difference is minimal. Williams offers free hot/cold buffet. Flying out in 72 hours. And I just said to myself......stop looking. But I should have know as I always do this. Guess out of excitement. Thanks for your input to those who commented on my posts and those whom have some great helpful blogs. Having living room with two queen beds in separate bedroom at Williams kinda helpful as my UA daughter will stay at hotel with us 2 of the 4 Nights. Thanks in advance.

3 replies to this topic
tucson, az
Level Contributor
4,416 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Doubletree Reid Park or Doubletree Suites Williams Center??

Williams is further from campus, but closer to food. I'd go with the Williams Centre.

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
7,292 posts
106 reviews
2. Re: Doubletree Reid Park or Doubletree Suites Williams Center??

Last year, we stayed at the Williams Center one; my first time. It's an old Embassy Suites. I found it was in poor condition and we had issues with the a/c not being cool enough. It was also crowded and noisy. After a night, we moved to the Doubletree Reid Park and stayed there the rest of the time.

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
17,822 posts
90 reviews
3. Re: Doubletree Reid Park or Doubletree Suites Williams Center??

I am familiar with both, and would second Colin's recommendation for Doubletree Reid Park. It is also a much quieter location in a residential neighborhood. It is on one of Tucson's main streets, but the hotel is set back fairly far from the street. Traffic is not a problem.

Edited: 26 September 2018, 02:00
Reply to: Doubletree Reid Park or Doubletree Suites Williams Center??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted