We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Estes Park to Denver

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
52 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Estes Park to Denver

In a previous question I asked for scenic directions from Yellowstone to Estes Park. Seems every route had tolls. Now I am researching driving directions from Estes Park to Denver International Airport. We will be in a rental car. Is there anyway to avoid some on these toll roads? I appreciate any advise. I hate to come home from a wonderful vacation to have it ruined with tickets from toll roads.

Edited: 16 June 2018, 00:36
Mentioned in this post
Estes Park
Estes Park
Colorado
Denver
Denver
Colorado
5 replies to this topic
Eagle, Colorado
Level Contributor
831 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Estes Park to Denver

If you take 25 to 70 you won't have tolls. Just put avoid tolls in your GPS when you are searching. It is easy to avoid them and won't add much time.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
52 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Estes Park to Denver

Thank you.

Colorado
Level Contributor
12,572 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Estes Park to Denver

There is only one toll road - E470. No reason to take it.

There are toll lanes on some of the highways - easily avoided.

Denver, Colorado
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Estes Park to Denver

You can get from Estes Park to DIA without having to get on a toll road. Take US 36 and US 66 east to I-25, south on I-25 to I-70, then east on I-70 to Pena Blvd and DIA.

Mentioned in this post
Estes Park
Estes Park
Colorado
5. Re: Estes Park to Denver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 June 2018, 04:35

Reply to: Estes Park to Denver
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted